nyArt.com offers a large selection of New York artworks: digital paintings, famous photographs of New York, reproductions of watercolor and oil paintings.
We value your business – which is why we do not sell low quality printed products or non-professional printouts. These products are made using chemicals that tend to degrade and deteriorate quickly when exposed to oxygen and sunlight.
By carrying only high quality products, we hope that the memories each piece of art evokes will last a lifetime.
Our archival prints are created in accordance with the highest archival standards: we use the latest generation of pigment, UltraChrome HDR inks, and acid-free and neutral PH archival paper or canvas. Depending on an artwork type, we offer the following print sizes:
- Standard: 8"x12", 12"x18", 16"x24";
- Panoramic: 8"x20", 12"x30", 16"x40";
- Square: 8"x8", 12"x12", 16"x16".
We use only professional paper for printing our artworks. Depending on the artwork's original medium, we use the following paper:
- Watercolor on paper: exhibition quality textured watercolor paper. This is an acid free, 100% cotton rag fine art paper. This egg shell colored cold press paper has the look and touch of Old World handmade paper. The paper provides a museum quality feel and yields brilliant colors and deep blacks.
- Oil on canvas, digital painting: exhibition quality canvas satin paper. An acid free, lignin free heavyweight cotton-poly blend, this elegantly textured canvas features a semi-gloss satin surface with a bright white point and wide color gamut. The canvas base is enhanced with elastic polymers providing high tensile strength and flexibility for gallery wrap stretching without cracking.
- Film and digital photographs: exhibition quality fiber photo paper. It is a breakthrough paper that provides the feel of revered silver halide papers.
We use only premium quality, 100% virgin alpha cellulose mats. Our mats are 1/16" thick, acid-free, lignin-free and meet the industry’s highest standards for conservation matting.
Conservation mats are treated to remove the acid from paper and another harmful component called lignin.
We use only acid-free, pH neutral mats that have a protective lifespan of 50+ years.
We carry the following mat sizes:
- 8"x10": with the artwork image size of 5"x7.5";
- 11"x14": with the artwork image size of 7"x10.5".
- 10"x20" (panoramic): with the artwork image size of 6.5"x16.25".