Are you an artist or photographer who creates New York City-related artwork? Let nyArt.com help you bring your artwork to the world!
We have a passion for art and for New York, and we are always on a lookout for new art that celebrates our beautiful city. We invite all artists who create New York City artwork to sell their art through our site. Signing up is easy:
- Send a request with a link to your portfolio via our contact form. Please make sure your artworks follow our content policy guidelines.
- One of our staff members will review your application.
- We will email you further information and all necessary paperwork.
- Once your account is set up, you can start uploading your art and photos directly to our server. Your artwork should be in digital format. Remember: The higher the resolution of your uploaded artwork, the more size options we will be able to offer to customers.
- After each uploaded artwork is approved by our staff, it will be available for purchase to all visitors and members of nyArt.com.
Whenever a copy of your original artwork is sold, you will receive an email notification with item information, size and price. Once a month, we will send you a check for the previous month’s sales.
We offer one of the highest royalties available on the Web: 25% of the sale price of each of your items is yours to keep*. And artists sign up for free!
Isn’t it time your art was discovered? Sell your art at nyArt.com!
* Price for fine art print only. It does not include cost of frame, glazing, mats, shipping and taxes.